|How often should you reorder?|
|Serving size||Number of horses||Reorder every|
|4 mL (1000 IU)||1||16 weeks|
|20 mL (5000 IU)||1||3 weeks|
Rapidly Available Vitamin E Supplement
450 mL (112 1000-IU servings)
What is Nano-E
Nano-E is a revolutionary natural (d-α-tocopherol), water soluble source of vitamin E for horses. Liposome encapsulation and nanodispersion confer rapid and superior bioavailability for all horses. Vitamin E is an essential component of body-wide antioxidant defenses and plays a vital role in immune, cardiovascular, circulatory, neuromuscular, and reproductive functions.
250 IU d-alpha-tocopherol (natural-source vitamin E) per mL
Why should I use Nano-E for my horse
- Vitamin E antioxidant supplement for all types of horses
- Natural-source vitamin E proven more effective than synthetic vitamin E
- Rapidly available so administration may be timed to provide peak antioxidant protection
- Reproductive benefits for breeding stallions, and pregnant and lactating broodmares
- Race and performance horses in intense work
- Horses recovering from illness or injury
- Prior to or following stressful events such as weaning or travel
- Horses with neurological or neuromuscular disease
- Horses in confinement or those not receiving fresh green grass
Give 4 to 12 mL (1000 to 3000 IU) daily or as directed by your veterinarian or nutritionist. For additional protection prior to a competition or stressful event, give 12 to 20 mL (3000 to 5000 IU) 6 to 12 hours prior. Nano-E may be administered orally or top-dressed onto feed at time of feeding.
Based on customer requests, Nano-E is now available with an oral syringe and bottle adapter.
What do others say about Nano-E
Nano-E provides my three-day event horses with science-based and effective antioxidant protection, and helps my horses recover from muscular effort of the training and competition.
-Karen O’Connor, Two-time Olympic Medalist
We use Nano-E on the horses when we travel because of the antioxidant benefits.-Chester Weber, 13-time USEF National Four-in-Hand Driving Champion