|How often should you reorder?|
|Serving size||Number of horses||Reorder every|
|4 mL (1000 IU)||1||16 weeks|
|20 mL (5000 IU)||1||3 weeks|
Rapidly Available Vitamin E Supplement
450 mL (112 1000-IU servings)
What is Nano•E
Nano•E is a revolutionary natural (d-α-tocopherol), water soluble source of vitamin E for horses. Liposome encapsulation and nanodispersion confer rapid and superior bioavailability for all horses. Vitamin E is an essential component of body-wide antioxidant defenses and plays a vital role in immune, cardiovascular, circulatory, neuromuscular, and reproductive functions.
250 IU d-alpha-tocopherol (natural-source vitamin E) per mL
Why should I use Nano•E for my horse
- Vitamin E antioxidant supplement for all types of horses
- Natural-source vitamin E proven more effective than synthetic vitamin E
- Rapidly available so administration may be timed to provide peak antioxidant protection
- Reproductive benefits for breeding stallions, and pregnant and lactating broodmares
- Race and performance horses in intense work
- Horses recovering from illness or injury
- Prior to or following stressful events such as weaning or travel
- Horses with neurological or neuromuscular disease
- Horses in confinement or those not receiving fresh green grass
How do I use Nano•E
Give 4 to 12 mL (1000 to 3000 IU) daily or as directed by your veterinarian or nutritionist. For additional protection prior to a competition or stressful event, give 12 to 20 mL (3000 to 5000 IU) 6 to 12 hours prior. Nano•E may be administered orally or top-dressed onto feed at time of feeding.
Based on customer requests, Nano•E is now available with an oral syringe and bottle adapter.
What do others say about Nano•E
Nano-E provides my three-day event horses with science-based and effective antioxidant protection, and helps my horses recover from muscular effort of the training and competition.
We use Nano•E on the horses when we travel because of the antioxidant benefits.